9/12/17

Let's dance again
















These last weeks, I did a little experience. I added links of 2 file hosting servers  that do not need accounts, leading to the last Buzzcocks singles that I posted and waited to see if they would stay alive and functional. It seems one of them is fast to dl and enduring. So, I'll give a try again and substitute new links of the one I chose to the dead M ones. Of course I'll do it at my own pace but it could be faster than I feared. Moreover, I won't repost all the re-up material so it's up to you in the further weeks to have a look whether the stuff you want has been re-up or not. I'll write a little coded sentence before the link so that you known whether it is a re-up link or not. Please write in comment if you have any problem with this new filehost so that I don't work too much for nothing. If you want to know which one it is click on the link here.  Meanwhile, let's dance and stay in alert. Thanx again to all those among you that left a comment. It's one of the main reason I want to unbury it and not let it die.

10 comments:

jonder said...

I'm happy to see you dancing again! FileTown and GoFile are good choices.

Anonymous said...

Great news, keep on trucking and don't look back!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're back!

SG

Audrey Songeval said...

On croise les doigts pour que tu continues ta belle aventure en marge de ce qu'on peut trouver ailleurs, avec une remarquable ferveur. Tu m'as fait découvrir pas mal de très jolies choses et entrer quelques artistes dans mon petit panthéon personnel (les TVP's, Ed Kuepper, peter Hammil, String Driven Thing entre autres).
Thanks!

rough mix said...

Well, I greet your patience, I praise your knowledge and the absolute will that you put for these treasures
Your always in off mode, half retired pal.

Didier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wahey! Its very good of you to carry on in spite of the massive aggro you've had.

Cheers Marlon

Rick Shide said...

go the russian route, yandex or mail.ru, they don't care about u.s. copyrights

Rick Shide said...

sure you want to use file.town? most new hosters don't stick around too long, go with a major service

Rick Shide said...

a good policy is to copy your shares to your personal google drive, unshared. you can have as many google drives as you want, just create a new email user for each. get an account with offcloud.com. it will allow you to remote copy archives between hosts at faster that gigabit speeds via their proxies